Sunday, January 24, 2016

What's next

I am saving my review for the KITCHEN HOUSE, until I get into conversation with my book club about their thoughts. I had met the author at a writers conference and thought she was an excellent speaker and now of course an excellent writer. But this blog is about what I will be reading next. I have on my table, but have not picked up yet a book called NATIVE SON by Richard Wright. It is one of the 100. In addition, our book club selection is ALL THE LIGHT WE CANNOT SEE, by Anthony Doer. I have heard it is an excellent book, I hope my dad bought it for me for Christmas, and I can start it in Feb. Then of course I have my favorite, series books, which are great to read on a snowy cold day. By Feb. end I should have at least three reviews, maybe more.

If you are snowed in,  I recommend a hot beverage and a good book and towards the evening glass of wine and a good book. Of course, I will always recommend a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment