Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My next books

It is March and like all good March days it has decided to go from 65 degrees yesterday to only 45 degrees today. Seems like a good time to write and read. My next three books are:

1. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
2. Hamlet by William Shakespeare
3. A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry

I plan to have the first book finished by March 10, because that is when it is due back to the library, but I am pretty sure it will be finished today or Friday. I have to let myself read it during the day, at night before bed gave me nightmares.

Hamlet and A Fine Balance, I hope to have read by the end of March. I am reading Hamlet without notation, so I may have to reread  and get into the tempo of the story, A Fine Balance is 601 pages, so definitley going to take some time, unless of course it is a fast read. I have not found anything recently that has 600 pages to be a fast read. Here's hoping I am wrong.

Hopefully, some of my other must read 100 will be at the library soon, or I will just have to download them.  Happy March Windsday.

No comments:

Post a Comment