Thursday, February 9, 2023

I have read over a hundred books since my last blog, a long time ago- it seems like at least 5 years. I have never finished my reading challenge of 100 books that you need to read in a facebook challenge. I only have two to go and for reasons unknown to me I just can't get them done. One is the Golden Notebook - Doris Lessing and the other is Marcel Proust- Swann's Way.

I vow to get them read but have started a new challenge for myself. This year I am going to read at least ten books written (published) in 1959.

This is the list- not in any particular order

1. Cat Among Pigeons-Agatha Christie

2. Goldfinger- Ian Fleming

3.The Sirens of Titan- Kurt Vonnegut

4. Endurance -Alfred Lansing

5. Echo in the Skull-John Brunner

6. Starship Troopers - Robert Heinlein

7-10 are still being debated. 

I am also doing reviews of books on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment