Monday, April 22, 2013

Books up next

I have just finished a book for book club Gone Girl. This is a psychological thriller that had me guessing what the final outcome would be. There wer some who wanted both characters to have a murder/ suicide just because the Amy and Nick will never have a happy marriage, they will always be constantly watching each other. The combination, like Nick's sister Go is explosive and not in a good way. Many twists and turns and makes you look at your own marriage. It is positively scary that this type of person has a relationship with anyone. I recommend you read it but it is not part of my Reading the 100 list. On that list, however is Catcher in the Rye, but as I said in a previous blog the book The Golden NotebookI will probabky not read yet. I had to take it back to the library today, but will pick it up the next time I go to the library. I have several of the books on Reading the 100 challenge at my home so I will read those first before heading back to the library. MY next non-hundred book will be decided later as I have to decide from several books that I promised myself that I would read.

No comments:

Post a Comment