Thursday, November 21, 2013

Electric Kool-aid Acid Test review

All ready I am enjoying this book better than NAKED LUNCH, maybe because I have seen the movie, maybe because I know the character, maybe because it is written so that I can follow it better. Whatever the reason I am going to finish it before the end of November, that is my promise. Books that will follow that are also on the 100 list are: GRAVITY"S RAINBOW, by Thomas Pynchon- 775 pages, I might have to renew this several times DARKNESS AT NOON, by Arthur Koestler-272 pages Those two will be finished by the end of the year, I have currently 50 of the 100 read and these three books will bring it down to 47 left to read, I think. I will have to check again. Anyway, I will write a brief synopsis about the ones that I have read and am not planning to reread at the beginning of the 2014. Some books I am having trouble finding at my library so I need to look into some of my friends collections or find a used copy. I will also continue reviewing other books I read, so it is a work in progress,(this was accompanied by a shoulder shrug).

No comments:

Post a Comment