Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sorry

I am sorry I have not started my next book, but have every intention of finishing it this week. Once again I am traveling, I am beginning to loathe traveling, especially back to back events. My husband has a conference and I am taking lots of reading, though I will also be exploring. The book is REMAINS OF THE DAY by Kazuo Ishiguro and from what I have read so far it is written in the voice of the butler who is in the employ of an American named Mr. Farraday. They reside at Darlington Hall in England. From what I have read so far Mr. Farraday has left to go back to America on some form of business, leaving the butler, Stevens, the use of his car to go see the countryside. Stevens is not sure that this American understands the rules in regards to relationships with staff. That is all I have for now, I will let you know how it plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment