Sunday, May 11, 2014

THE CRUELEST MONTH

One of my fast reads between reads, THE CRUELEST MONTH by Louise Penny. My book has a copyright of 2007, published March 2008 in the United States by Minotaur Books. This is the third in the mystery series by this author. I was first introduced to this author by my father who is also an avid reader. It is a Three Pines mystery starring Chief Inspector Armand Gamache of the Surete du Quebec, his team and the village of Three Pines. All three books involve a murder, mystery section, and the Old Hadley House. Now I have to go to the library and find the rest of the series. A good quick read. If you like mysteries this is a good series. But now I need to finish A SEPARTE PEACE and REMAINS OF THE DAY, one of them has to be finished before my trip on Wednesday because I will not be bringing my computer with me. So I think my Mother's Day will be spent reading, hopefully, my two men will just have to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment