Saturday, July 26, 2014

A 100 book, a 16 book and a random books

On my list of books to read next I have made sure that I used a book from the reading 100 challenge, the read the book before the movie comes out challenge and a few random books, including the August pick for my book club.

SO the list is:
Reading the 100- The Way of All Flesh by Samuel Butler
16 books to read before the movie- The Hundred-Foot Journey by Richard C. Morais
Book Club- Life on the Color Line by Gregory Howard Williams

These will be the three main ones I will be reading, but I am sure before the end of August there will be a few more sprinkled into the mix. In fact, I am reading a sequel to a Romance Novel by Cathy Maxwell and a Sigma Adventure by James Rollins. Both who appeared at the Roanoke Book and Author Dinner.

I am going to try to keep this more up to date as I have fallen behind schedule and to anyone reading I am sorry for the delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment