Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I am remiss

I am in the process of reading three books. CRIME AND PUNISHMENT, FACTORY MAN and
HEART OF DARKNESS. I should be done FACTORY MAN by Beth Macy before the end of January as it is my book club book. The other two are part of the 100 and I am pretty sure that I will have them read by the end of January or for CRIME AND PUNISHMENT by mid-February. The words in my copy are so tiny, that I have had to rest my eyes. I remember reading parts of CRIME AND PUNISHMENT, in my Soviet Studies Class, awhile back. I remember that the excerpts be we read made me not want to visit Russia. The people all needing so much and starving in the streets while others passed. Wait maybe that was the newspaper I read yesterday. History sometimes repeats itself.
Enough of that I need to feed my dog and make dinner and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment