Friday, April 22, 2016

Back to the other books

I have started reading HAMLET again and I need to check out A FINE BALANCE again at the library. I think I may just find a used copy, so that I do not have to keep rechecking out the book. I did find a used copy of LOLITA and several other books that I was having difficulty being able to check out at my local library. TROPIC OF CANCER, seems to be in the where the heck is this book, because I have had it on order at the library for several months. They think it maybe lost. That means I have at least 5 used books coming in the mail in the next couple of weeks. This should speed up the review process. In the meantime, I do have some book club books I can review, but I am going to wait until Monday to see what other people thought of the book. I have written my own notes as comparison.

If I finish HAMLET this weekend I will write a review by Sunday.

Happy Earth Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment