Tuesday, May 31, 2016

June Reads

I am having a in between fast paced mystery book between my book club book and my 100 book pick. I had to clear my head from all the sad looks at life I just read, before I continued with what I am sure will some hard hit areas of life. The book club pick is a book called THE DIARY OF  MATTIE SPENCER, by Sandra Dallas. It looks to be a fast read about a woman who has traveled with her husband out west to Colorado Territory. This could mean that I can get two of my 100 book list in this month. LOLITA is my choice for my 100 books. I may also read BRIDESHEAD REVISITED, which had been turned into a miniseries for PBS. These three books should be finished by June or maybe a little in July. Sometimes, when I am not that enthralled with a book, I tend to misplace the book. I hope I do not do that with these three. The books I have left to read for my 100 book challenge, besides those listed above are:

TROPIC OF CANCER
UNDER THE VOLCANO
ULYSSES
DON QUIXOTE
THE GOLDEN NOTEBOOK
IN SEARCH OF LOST TIME
LES MISERABLES (My husband says that the small version I read in French class does not count)
SLAUGHTER HOUSE 5
THE AMBASSADOR ( I am going to attempt to read this again) 

Happy summer reading

No comments:

Post a Comment