Sunday, May 8, 2016

Running Behind

Still in the midst of reading A FINE BALANCE and my book club book A CASUAL VACANCY. I have been trying to read one or two chapters a day in both books, I promise that I will be done soon. I do have one thing to say about A FINE BALANCE, whomever picked the title of the book and the cover of the book, made an excellent choice. This book is all about living life balanced on a pinhead, one step the wrong way and your life could be over. I am hoping that this brutality is just fiction, but I suspect like all fiction there is a truth in this story.

For all mom's out there, Happy Mother's Day and strength be with you if your children cannot be with you this mother's day. My kids are hiking the AT and working in DC, so they are not with me in person but always with me in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment