Monday, June 13, 2016

OOPS

I forgot I had one other book to read. I have read these last couple of books so fast that  I will attempt to do another one for the month of June. I have in paperback form, Under the Volcano by Malcolm Lowry and Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller. Both look they could be read in two weeks. Flight Behavior has been requested from the library and Ulysses is on my kindle. I plan to read Ulysses while I am exercising on an elliptical machine so, I think my brain is going to possibly explode with words. I do know that I will have to be careful while reading Tropic of Cancer, as I would not like a picture of a naked lady to fall out of my purse in church. Deciding on which to start first Under or Tropic, I will probably read the first few pages to see where my mind wants to go. Have a fantastic June.

No comments:

Post a Comment