Tuesday, August 2, 2016

What's up for August

I have two books listed for August, one I am pretty sure I will finish before the end of the month, probably by the end of next week. The other one may not be done until close to the end of the month , unless of course I really cannot put it down.

My book club book is called Cinder, this book is a teen book and should be a pretty quick read. I have not started it yet, but I am told that it is an interesting read and should go fast. The second book is Ulysses with 780 pages and an interesting lay out in the book. I feel like am looking at a play by Shakespeare. The book is broken down into three parts, with the second part being the longest. There seems to be some shifts in writing through out the book, so we will see if that makes it faster or harder to read. I may have to start writing down characters so that I can keep track of them in the book without having to flip back and forth to find them. Just flipping through the pages I found at least 10 character names and nicknames.

If I finish both of these books, I may read a breather book before jumping into the next book on my 100 list, which I believe I said would be Don Quixote or Les Miserables.

I appreciate all the people reading this blog, thank you for putting up with my delays in putting reviews on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment