Monday, September 19, 2016

September Books

I said I was going to read the following for September Don Quixote, The Traitor's Wife and finish Search For Lost Time which I was suppose to start in August. Ulysses took me longer than I thought it would so I have a change up for September. I did read The Traitor's Wife and will write a review next week, after my book club. I have started Search For Lost Time, but according to my phone I have 10000 pages to read, so that may take awhile. I am going to try to read it on a bigger screen and see if I can narrow it down to 5000 pages. This may be one that gets read over all the months. Instead of Don Quixote, I am reading  Slaughter House Five, which is of course a shorter book, therefore a faster read. I will probably review that the day after I review The Traitor's Wife.

Happy Fall- cuddle up and read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment