Friday, September 2, 2016

Not finished

I thought I would be finished by now with Ulysses, I downloaded it to my computer so I could take it on vacation, only to have problems with pulling it up. The internet at hotel was not great so I am sad to say this is a bad excuse, but an excuse none the less. I will say that this is a story about Dublin and it's inhabitants. A kind of day in the life of these inhabitants. It is a very long day. I am waiting for the day to end, as I am still a little more than 1/3 of the way through it. I do however, like the place I am at right now, we have the interaction of people seen through different eyes of the interacties (apparently interacties is not a word, but sorry, if Joyce can make up words, so can I.) I hope it continues in this vein, but as we have switched styles of writing several times, I think I will only have a short window of enjoyment.

Plan B finish this weekend, if I have to read all night. Book be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment