Monday, January 23, 2017

Next in line

Finishing Don Quixote left me with mixed emotions, but now I can immerse myself in Les Miserables. In addition, I still have to work on The Golden Notebook by Doris Lessing and In Search of Lost Time by Proust. Then maybe if I feel I can tackle The Ambassadors again, I will be finished.

Book Club: I will review a book called Three Wishes, by Liane Moriarty, tomorrow. I will be reading Mr. Owita's Guide to Gardening by Carol Wall, for February.

After I finish the 100 books I will have to decide what else I want to do- continue this blog or start a new one. It has been fun to write down my thoughts about books, but I need to challenge myself. I could make my own list of 100 books to read, hmm. I will think about it as I have several books to complete before making my final decision.

Happy Reading
       

No comments:

Post a Comment