Saturday, June 17, 2017

Next book

Tomorrow I start the next book in my finishing the 100 books on my list that was part of the 100 book challenge. It is a book by Doris Lessing called the GOLDEN NOTEBOOK, published originally in 1962, my book is a reprint from 1999 through First Perennial Classics. Now here is the kicker, on the back of my copy, yes I bought the book, so I would not have to keep returning it to the library, it says it is a great work of fiction. However, when I have looked for it in  the library I have always found it in the non-fiction section. So I am going to have to do a little research to find out if this really autobiographical. Or does the library just assume it is non-fiction, or was it just misfiled, but the card record online says it is in non-fiction. Alas we have a mystery to help us read the book.

Have a pleasant summer and fun reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment