Saturday, August 30, 2014

3 books up for review

Okay, so now that I have finished the books that took me a month to read, I will begin anew with the next 3 books, plus the book club pick, so that is 4 books total that I promise will be read by the end of the month. This is the list:


Yes I figured out how to get the picture of the books. MIDNIGHT'S CHILDREN and KITE RUNNER are part of the 100 books challenge. THE MAZE RUNNER is part of the 16 before they come out as a movie. That means I have to read that book by Sept. 19. My book club book is called BEFORE I WAKE by Robert J Wiersema, which is still sitting at the library. I thought it would be fun to read  THE MAZE RUNNER and THE KITE RUNNER at the same time. I  am not sure if any of these books are uplifting, but I guess that is why we read. Not everything is going to be puppy dogs and rainbows, because if it was, wouldn't we be bored?

No comments:

Post a Comment