Monday, February 9, 2015

ALMOST FINISHED WITH CRIME AND PUNISHMENT

I have a deadline in my mind for this book and that is this weekend at the latest. My husband is on call and it is supposed to be cold, so it is hot tea and a blanket time. Yesterday I sat outside in 70 degree weather and read for about an hour. Lovely and weird weather for February. I have less than 200 pages to read in the book. Then I have to read my book club book and I am trying to decide whether to read THE SCARLET LETTER or DARK PLACES. Either way those are my next two books after CRIME and PUNISHMENT. My book club book for this month is THE HOUSE I LOVED by Tatiana De Rosnay, I enjoyed SARAH's KEY so I am hoping that this book is as well written. I have only read the first few pages and I want to go back to Paris and see where she is talking about in the book. Look for updates and reviews in the next few days.

And thanks to everyone who looks at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment