Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Next Book Pick

So I go online to find what books I need to read to finish off my list and then to the library web-site to see what books are available. I only have about 22 books to go and 1/2 of them are either checked out or at another library. I picked three that were available, plus the book club selection. They are as follows:

THE HEART OF DARKNESS by Joseph Conrad- very short, so this maybe a weekend read.
THE ZEN AND THE ART OF MOTORCYCLE MAINTENANCE by Robert M. Pirsig- nonfiction and according to the paperback cover ELECTRIFYING
THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO by Alexander Dumas-Very long, may take all my renewals to finish this one.

The book club selection: DOES THIS CHURCH MAKE ME LOOK FAT? by Rhoda Janzen- This will be read by May 18th.

I think that at least three of them will be finished by the end of May, Dumas probably heading into June.

Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment