Sunday, October 2, 2016

Undaunted

I am in the midst of several books, I think because I really do not want to start reading Les Miserables, Don Quixote or In Search for Lost Time. I am reading my book club selection, The Bees by Laline Paull. I am also trying to finish up a Judicial Hall by Laurie King, which is a series about Sherlock Homes and Mary Russell. In addition I am trying to finish the series by Marissa Meyer and am almost through Winter.

Having said all that I have started In Search for Lost Time, but keep getting lost in the book, I need to view it on a bigger screen as my phone just makes it seem daunting. I keep looking at the bottom to see how much more I have to go and find I have not made it even 1% finished. I did pick up both Don Quixote and Les Miserables at the library, so they are in my possession. Once I finish them I think I will only have a couple of more books to scrutinize, both of these are books I picked up once before and did not finish for one reason or another. Hopefully, I will be through before the end of the year, but I am thinking we are going to be rolling into 2017.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment