Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Waiting to review The Bees

I am waiting for the return of my book, so that I can review the book THE BEES by Laline Paull. It was my book club choice for October. I had a good time putting bee related items around the house and using honey in most of my foods. Even made a bee cake. The book does not come with questions at the end like most books do now a days, so I had to cobble some questions together. Our next book for book club will be THE LIGHT BETWEEN OCEANS.
 but hurts 
I am still reading DON QUIXOTE, and that seems to be taking some extra time. Small print does not help, but if it was not for the small print this book would be in two volumes. Not that I condone book burning, but the scene where they are trying to decide what books should be burned is pretty funny, especially when one of Cervantes books is up for the offering to the fire. Good book so far, but hurts the eyes reading it.


No comments:

Post a Comment