Friday, January 10, 2014

Yet another challenge

I am adding another challenge to my reading list, though I will continue with my current challenge of reading the 100. This is a much smaller list: Read the books to 16 movies before they are released in 2014. I have already read three of the books: DIVERGENT, THE GIVER and GONE GIRL. The other books on the list: LABOR DAY by Joyce Maynard movie out Jan 31. MONUMENTS MEN by Edsel and Witter, movie out Feb 7 WINTER's TALE by Mark Helprin, movie out Feb 14 (Just in time for Valentines Day) VAMPIRE ACADEMY by Richelle Mead, also Feb 14 A LONG WAY DOWN by Nick Hornby, March 7 DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth, March 21 *** FAULT IN OUR STARS by John Green, June 6 THE HUNDRED FOOT JOURNEY by Richard C. Morais, Aug 8 THE GIVER by Lois Lowry, Aug 15 **** DARK PLACES by Gillian Flynn, Sept 9 THIS IS WHERE I LEAVE YOU by Jonathan Tropper, Sept. 12 THE MAZE RUNNER by James Dashner, Sept. 19 GONE GIRL by Gillian Flynn, Oct. 3 ***1/2 UNBROKEN by Laura Hillenbrand, Dec. 25 WILD by Cheryl Strayed, release date in 2014 unknown SERENA by Ron Rash, release date in 2014 unknown Looks easy enough. Still working on Gravity's Rainbow, so I will probably be two timing with LABOR DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment