Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Struggling

So I thought that I would have ZEN AND THE ART OF MOTORCYCLE MAINTENANCE, done by now, but what I did not realize is that there are some heavy duty explanations for life and how we regard life. There is a lot of talk about classic versus romantic philosophy, scientific method and get tied in with technology and motorcycle maintenance, so I have become bogged down. I need to be thoroughly cognizant in order to read this book. It is not a bedtime read, unless you want your mind to drift. So, my bedtime reading is now the COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO, by Dumas. Again it is a large book, but it is broken down into small chapters so I have decided to try to read three chapters a night of this book. I also need to start my book club book, THE BOYS IN THE BOAT.
My goal for all three-end of June. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment