Saturday, June 6, 2015

Timeline

I realized that it was June 6th and I have three books to finish before the end of June. I decided today to make a timeline for finishing these books. I know that I have to have the BOYS IN THE BOAT finished by June 22, so that means that if I read 1 chapter a day I will finish exactly on the 22. I think that I will read 1-2 chapters which will give me a little lead time, depends on the size of the chapters. I f I were to read two chapters I would finish in about 8.5 days. Now onto ZEN AND THE ART OF MOTORCYCLE MAINTENANCE, I have approximately 19 chapters left in this book, which means if I read two chapters a day I will be finished in 9-10 days, I could read 1 chapter each day and still hit my goal, I will strive for two, again it depends on the chapter lengths. Then we have the book that is bound to kill my eyes, but is a pleasant read, THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO, a 118 chapter book, well 119 there is an epilogue, to finish this book by the end of June, I will need to read at least 4 chapters a day. Luckily, they are short chapters, unluckily they are small words. I would hate to see this book in large print format, you would probably need three volumes and a wagon.
Goal:
BOYS IN A BOAT- 2 chapters/day
ZEN- 2 Chapters/day
MONTE CRISTO- 4 chapters/day

All I can say is I hope my eyeballs are up to it, and it is a pleasant experience. Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment