Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Dracula- still in process

Though I seem to have been reading this book for a long time, I only started reading it in October, and then lost the book while my husband was recuperating. It was going to be my must read while he was recovering. Now all the goblins, vampires and werewolves have put away their costumes and I feel like I should stop, but I cannot. I have left our first narrator on a precipice and have now entered into the letters his fiance is writing. This means I am not far into the book. However, the book is very cleanly written, though I do not care for the drawings in the book. Maybe, I have seen too many debonair vampires to envision the character drawn in the book I am reading. If I had seen his face I would have run at the first chance. It is my main read this week, so I should be finished by weekends end, unless the book vanishes again and hides in a room seldom used.

No comments:

Post a Comment