Monday, November 30, 2015

Extra challenge

I have challenged my family to a quasi-duel of book reading. The rules are simple: How many books can you read in 1 month, starting in December (tomorrow). It has to be a book with chapters, it cannot be a comic or anime. Sorry Anime (Manga) lovers, if I am going to read big tomes, I cannot allow think paperbacks, also no short stories. They have to be full-fledged novels. I will accept manuals or nonfiction, only if they can prove they read the whole book. I figured this will help me get me reading some of the other 100, with a few fast reads. My husband has picked up a Clive Cussler to start with, my son a Star Wars book, I am not sure what my daughter is going to read. My book of course is the SECRET HISTORY by Donna Tart and I already have my second book called THE JANUS STONE, by Griffith. We are going to have to write a critique or synopsis of our favorite book. So lets do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment