Friday, November 6, 2015

What to read next

I am still working on DRACULA, but I need to figure out what is the next in this set of books to read. I was looking at my list and realized that the list has changed on Facebook since my first download, not by much, just a few books. My next book club book is THE LAST ANNIVERSARY , by Liane Moriarty. I do not know about you but when I see the name Moriarty I think of Sherlock Holmes. This book is a mystery centered around a baby called the Munro Baby.

I know I will finish DRACULA, soon but what to read next. I have several books at the library. I guess it will come down to which one happens to be in the library when I get there. So several of the books are unavailable due to using them for school. I may have to either download them or wait until summer. One is called NATIVE SON, by Richard Wright. Designated as a youth/ children's book, murder and death, don't we see that enough in the papers. I know it is an important book, but maybe teen/ young adult. I will have to read and see how it is written. This may seem like I would banish books, but that is not the case. I just work with children and know that they sometimes have messed up lives, that sometimes are too well echoed in books. I would want a book to disappear into to forget my woes, not one to throw it into my face. So again not sure why it is in the children's section of the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment